Monday, September 21, 2015

You can Move Mountains

I have felt so inspired over the weekend after my Mary Kay fall advance seminar. And no I am not blogging about my job, I  just heard some amazing things after the seminar that I feel like everyone should benifit from. I find that we constantly find ourselves facing difficult decisions and trials in our lives. How we face them though, can either lead us onto greater things or put us in a continuous vicious cycle you get sucked into. But you can walk through it, all you have to do is think "I can do this." 
We can't let fear take over our lives, fear is an emotion that runs, controls, and will ruin your life. We also can't become negative people who think 'why always me,' you become your negative thoughts. We need to stop having fear and being so negative and realize that the situations we are being put through are blessings. Having to face our fears is a blessing in the way of having to overcome something and to learn something new and grow. But after we have gone through yet another trial, to completely grow from it, we have to let it go. When you tell people about your problems you stay where you are instead of moving forward with your life. If you change what you say and what you think you become that. You can do anything you want to do!! 
And now I am going to talk about how amazing my job is! Seriously I get to work how I want and when. I get to work with amazing people! And I get to do what I love! How many people get to say that?
I know I post a lot about makeup and my job, but I'm passionate about it. My family and my job are things that make me very happy, so how can I not share. 
I'm ready to rock my business! Are you ready to start something awesome?!

No comments:

Post a Comment