Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Peaches!

I absolutely love all the delicious peaches you get at this time of year. My husband recently tag me on a post on Facebook for peaches and cream cookies, I was so so excited! When I saw that the recipe didn't actually call for fresh peaches, I decided to create my own peach cookie recipe. 

Peach Cobbler Cookie

Cook at 350 degree for 9 min. 
Ingredients

2 cups diced peaches
2 1/4 cups sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
4 cups flour 

1. Mix peaches, sugar, one egg, and vanilla until completely blended. 

2. Add sour cream and room temperature butter and mix.

3. Add baking soda and slowly mix in flour.

It's going to be thick and very gooy, then refrigerate for at least an hour. 

Put a decent sized spoon full amount on the cooking sheet and cook for 9 min. at •350

No comments:

Post a Comment