Thursday, December 11, 2014

Loving You

Women... We are so hard on ourselves. It's a horrible habit we all have. And if we like how we are, we normally would be considered stuck up, snob, or "she thinks she's better than us." 
I don't get it. Why is it so wrong to love who you are?! Yes I think no matter what there will be things we wish we could change. But why can't the things we like about ourselves out rule those?... 
I think that it is perfectly ok to love how you look. In fact, I love this selfie generation because you are taking pictures of yourself feeling pretty. What's wrong with that? 
I know that sometimes it is very hard to not compare yourself to the girl next to you and wish you had what they have, I'm definitely guilty of that. But, at a young age I wanted to be happy, no matter what. So I started training myself to think of the good whenever I acknowledge something I don't like. And it has helped me to always love the way I look at that time. And I have had many not pretty stages in my awkward growing years. 
I find myself wishing I had someones style. Someone's legs, hair, boobs, smile, eyebrows, house decorating skills, the list goes on. I'm sure everyone does the same. And a lot of people find ways to put those people down to try and build themselves up. That's another thing that makes it shameful to love yourself. People really hate you for doing that. 
It's always bothered me hearing people hate on themselves so much. Do you not see the good? I hate that any person showing their love for themselves gets put down. There's so much I could say on this matter, but I find when I get passionate about something I start to babble and things start getting confusing.  I'm not the best with words. I think every person in some way is beautiful, I just wish they all could see it. So to wrap it all up. Love yourself.. PLEASE! 
 
(I would love to hear all the things you love about yourself in the comments😍)

Things I love about myself
 ~I really care for people.
 ~I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt before I judge or get angry.
 ~I'm good at make up.
 ~I love my eyes.
 ~I'm talented with stitching or crocheting.
 ~I have a high motabalism (got to love it before it's gone😉)
 ~healthy hair the stands the test of time.
 ~I'm a good mom.
 ~I love that I can eat anything.
 ~I'm confident 
 ~I love that I love being a house wife. 



No comments:

Post a Comment